Registration & Pricing
Register and Process Your Payment Now using CTIA's Registration System.
Select the “Co-Located Conferences & Signature Events Pass” on the "Options" page when registering for CTIA Super Mobility Week to register for 4G World.
Conference Pass ( Tuesday-Thursday )
Regular price $899
Cancellations, substitutions and requests for refund will not be accepted by telephone and must be submitted in writing for consideration. Cancellations and refunds will be considered only if submitted in writing no later than the following deadlines:
- Cancellations received by 7/21/14 - Full refund, less $50 fee
- Cancellations received after 7/21/14 and on or before 8/4/14 - 50% refund
- Cancellations received after 8/4/14 - No refund
If a badge has been printed you MUST have the badge to make a substitution. There will be a $25 charge for badge reprints. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to:
Super Mobility Week Registration,
c/o ITN International
2822 South Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
or faxed to (801) 406-0660.
For Trade Only. No one under 18 years of age will be admitted onto the trade show floor.
You hereby agree that your registering for the Show and/or attending or participating in the Show constitutes (i) the granting to Show Management by you the irrevocable right, license and authorization to use, publish, broadcast, translate, adapt and develop into other mediums and formats (including without limitation, video recording, voice recordings and electronic and computerized data) your name, voice, image and/or likeness received by or obtained by Show Management in the course of the Show for trade, marketing, advertising, promotion, publicity and for any other lawful commercial purpose without compensation or obligation to you; and (ii) Show Management will retain the exclusive right, title and interest (including all worldwide copyrights) to any such recording, photograph, electronic image, depiction or other portrayal of you, free of any claims by you or any other person deriving any rights or interest from you.
4G World Code of Conduct
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in UBM’s sole discretion and the decision(s) of the UBM representatives on-site will be final.
Expected behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior, materials and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert conference organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
Unacceptable behavior & materials include, but are not limited to:
- Unacceptable behaviors & materials include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning materials or conduct by any attendees of the event and related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Harassment includes: offensive comments (verbal, written, or otherwise) related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing materials, photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events (whether verbal or otherwise); inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, or otherwise potentially offensive.
- Physical, written, verbal or other abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by UBM and its show management, in their sole discretion.
- Possession of any item that can be used as a weapon, which may cause danger to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs,
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. UBM does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the Venue.
- Smoking – other than in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the Venue.
Consequences of unacceptable behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or exhibitors.
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
What to do if you witness or are subjected to unacceptable behavior
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference organizer as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
Event Staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the conference. You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of staff. Staff can be found in the Show Office onsite or you may email one of the contacts below.
We expect all conference participants (staff, sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this code of conduct at all conference venues and conference-related social events.
Nicole Garbolino, Global Events Director,
The above policies may be revised at any time by UBM LLC and are non-negotiable. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to UBM LLC’s rights, all of which it expressly reserves.